Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Twitter

Who here tweets? I have recently been hearing so much about twitter and decided I would join it. I joined it and saw that hardly anyone I know is on it. I don't see what all the fuss is about? As far as I know it is like the facebook status updates or a shorter version of a blog. Sounds convenient but only if people are interested in hearing about what you are up to almost every second of the day. Hmmmm, so is anyone a twitterer and do you enjoy it? Or generally what are people's thoughts on it? It seems good for celebs without much time but perhaps not for us commoners!

3 comments:

ada-paavi!!!! said...

im on twitter and actually like it. Its more of communication and venting my thoughts, no need to structure them.

Priya said...

all these social networking websites are confusing.. by the time I got used to FB, they changed the settngs.. now I am blinking..nonsense!

Random Access said...

old is gold.. i stick with blogger n orkut..

There are so many search engines, but only one Google..

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!