Monday, March 2, 2009

Tornado Ride

This comes from a conversation a few days ago we were having about natural disasters. I have always found tornadoes absolutely fascinating! I have only seen them on TV and have just been amazed by them. A deep and simple desire I have always had is to be a part of a tornado and actually get sucked up a tornado just to see what it is like. Although it sounds fun in theory in practice it would not be at all pleasant.

Here is where I came up with the idea of a ride that simulates a tornado and is completely safe! Even any other natural disaster simulation ride would just be awesome. I'm sure everyone has at least one natural disaster which they seem to find fascinating and would like to experience as a simulation. Who else is in with me on this?

Disclaimer: I am not trying to glorify natural disasters which kill millions of people worldwide but just saying that they like everything else have a positive and a negative side. So far we've only seen the negative side but lets turn a negative into a positive!

3 comments:

Priya said...

I find tornadoes to be absolutely incredible wonders of nature.. I am constantly on you-tube trying to get hold of good tornado videos.


P.S - Again the disclaimer applies.

PreethZzZ said...

Hahaha.. YAY! Sooo very glad I'm not the only one! :D ***Massive Grin***

Anonymous said...

I love them too, but only to watch, mind you :)