Saturday, March 7, 2009

Guess What?!? Part II

Well the long weekend is going on still which is a good thing.

Here's a little update on the day I had today:
  • I got up after hardly any sleep --> I'm extremely tired and sleep deprived.
  • I looked for the cricket bat but of course couldn't find it! Never can anything be found when it is required. --> No beach cricket :(
  • We went to the beach and most of the people rocked up later than usual.
  • A major positive, we had Baskin Robins! YUM!

Beach Visit Over and Off to the Party

  • Seeing my friends was great, though there were a whole lot of people who we didn't know so the topics stayed between 4-6 of us on our side of the table. A little awkward (no mingling)
  • We party hopped and said a quick hi to another friend who had her party in the restaurant directly opposite. It was great to see her.
  • We went and sat for a coffee and ended up being in what seemed like a mini school reunion.
  • We talked about the really heavy and not so pleasant topics which exist in this world.

So here I am tired, in a really deep in thought state of mind with tonnes of issues on my mind and my reasoning as to how the world and "life" function the way it does! What a day... Did I perhaps jinx it to some extent? I am far too superstitious! Overall it was an alright day, could've been far better but no complaints. I got to see some people I haven't seen in a while which is always great. :-)

No comments: