Sunday, March 1, 2009

Blogging

Hey all,

Here I am back from yet another totally long break! I have really missed blogging and whenever I see, hear or experience something interesting I think of blogging. So far I think a gazillion topics to blog about have been stored in my head all just waiting to burst out. Somehow though I never seem to find time to blog or when I put those topics onto the computer they never flow the way they flowed when they were in my head. What the.... is all I can say!

This is when I realised the reason I loved blogging so much previously is because it was all spontaneous. It just happened like magic! Another thing and one of the most important things blogging has given me are the wonderful friendships. I have met a few bloggers Priya, Vatsan, Jagan, Ram, RA to name a few. They are all such magnificent people and although we have our differences we are very very alike! We are bloggers with the common purpose of entertaining others and being totally vetti! :D

We used to have a blogging group called Dalda Dappa! It was going great and at its peak, when suddenly everyone became very busy and stopped blogging almost at the same time. Now however a few fellow DD's are getting back to blogging. I also want to resume regular blogging so the suggestion Thalai Priya and I came up with was that we restart our DD group to be bigger and better than ever! New and old pretty much everyone is welcome. Just holler your interest and let's get the ball rolling!

5 comments:

Priya said...

I am game! yo!

Compassion Unlimitted said...

And that was a long Break..Now I know what that ZZZZ in your id is ..Sleep ,right !
good luck on you DD ..enjoy

TC
CU

Random Access said...

I am usually very positive, including my blood group, but somehow the first thing that came to my mind on reading this was... "A glass once broken...."

Maybe cos I saw yet another favorite blog of mine disappear overnight :(

I hate escapism.. real life or reel life...

What the heck, lets heat the glass, melt it and re-shape it.. Some things change, but some things just dont.

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

PreethZzZ said...

Priya: YAY!! U better be girl.. hehe

CU: Thank you! ZzZ represents sleep in this case yes! LOL!

RA: Good on ya for jumping onto the band wagaon.. Let's reshape tht glass and make it as long lasting as plastic.. hehe..

Jagan said...

summer of 69 !!! ..
BTW, office le tin katturanga ..if i blog now , apporam govinda govinda thaan ...