Help save water so it can save you!
- Somewhere between 70 and 75 percent of the earth’s surface is covered with water.
- Roughly 70 percent of an adult’s body is made up of water.
- At birth, water accounts for approximately 80 percent of an infant’s body weight.
The importance of water is enormous, but unfortunately not enough is being done to help
- 3.575 million people die every year from a water related disease
- 884 million people lack access to clean water
- Every 20 seconds a child dies from a water related disease