Monday, August 20, 2007

LOL!

This is a phrase, a word, an abbreviation I commonly use!

When talking to my friend, my friend said,

" I am just wondering, do you actually laugh out loud everytime you say LOL?"

The fact of the matter is, no I don't actually laugh out loud everytime I say LOL! The cyber LOL'ing has made me forget actually how to laugh out loud. I find myself sometimes even saying LOL these days when I should actually be laughing out loud! Totally crazy!

Gone are the times of ROTFL (rolling on the floor laughing) & LOL'ing. When I was younger (which now seems like the very very distant past) I remember my sister and I used to just laugh about anything and everything and it used to get to the stage of LOL'ing very easy and sometimes depending on the momentum built up it used to get to ROTFL. ***sigh***

Eppadi irundhaenaan eppadi aiytaen??

Before on all my school reports the teachers used to write that I was a smiling cheerful child, providing lots of laughter to all those around (seriously every year in my primary school this comment appeared in my school report!). Yet now due to the advent of the cyber world, I have been dubbed "LOLlu" party by my aunt!

So there I go... LOLling all the way!!! ***signing off... an ordinary LOLlu party...***

11 comments:

Bharath Sattanathan said...

LOL! ;-)

Subramanian Ramachandran said...

hahahaaa..... coool

athunalathan naan internet la kooda real ah sirikkaren..hahahaha or hehehee

follow this :)

Subramanian Ramachandran said...

hey just wondering...why is ur blog like a dark room? light poda vendiyathu thane? or u thought that some tubelights will come :p (athavathu we the readers :D)

PreethZzZ said...

bharath: hahaha... wow ur comment didn't make me LOL! :P

rsubras: achichoo... if ur sitting at a comp and laughin by yourself ellaarum vaera madhirinu nenachipaa! :P

rsubras: yeppa u must be the fastest tubelight... oops reader i meant... ;) also its bcos... even if the background is dark..the content is bright... ;)

Subramanian Ramachandran said...

ithellam overuuu... sari sari adutha blog post :p

hey tit for tat maathiri ovvoru blog visit kum u shud reciprocate..athu than panpaadu :p... intha penn paadu eppadiyo?

Ganesh said...

Hmm the way the things are going , many ppl will soon have to learn this abbreviations and sms's as a new language.
Enna kodumai Sir idhu!!

KD. K Bodhi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
PreethZzZ said...

yeppa...time irrukarchaa naan kadipaa visit panaraen!!!

the lingo is there already..its a seperate lang itself and there are actually courses being taught!!!! idhu eppadi irruku!!!

Natarajan Sundaram said...

that was so thoughtful to write a "theory" abt this so called "LOL".

i've also come across times, where i fakely use that word, just to tell that i'm laughing. but in reality, i don't!

somehow we should find a way to terminate this fakeness!

Natarajan Sundaram said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lavanya said...

i use "lol" so much htat im afraid i might use it in a real conversation!