Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Creative Juices

The creative juices seem not to be flowing as they used to (especially on paper). Before to write a story or a poem was not a problem at all. Now however I seem to be stumped and don't know where to begin or end. The only thing that seems to be coming to my mind now are all these theories related to life and what not. Not that I am complaining, but just really wondering where the creativity is hiding?

I know it hasn't disappeared however where is it? The other day was my friend's birthday and I wanted to come up with a poem but it was impossible to come up with anything serious or and tastefully creative. So here through my blog I take a resolution to try and get the creative juices flowing again! Any tips as to how I can do this are more than welcome!