Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Kids!

Kids are hilarious... Read the stories below and have a great laugh!

Story 1
There is a kid who is always the first to be associated with the words such as dumb, stupid, dull, etc etc. Lets call her Kid A. In the school the kids always play a Maths game where you have rounds and the answers to basic arithmetic have to be given. Kid A never won any rounds, let alone the first and easiest round. Therefore the whole class sympathized with Kid A and always felt bad for her (mind you Kid A never felt bad about it).


Now comes Kid B, along with his gang Kid B decides that there must be a solution to the problem and a solution he did find! Kid B told the teacher the plan (yes the teacher was in on the "plan"). So as set up the game started Kid A vs Kid B. The question was what is 5 times 6 to which Kid B purposefully answered 1 and hence the winner was Kid A. A bright smile came on her face as she was told she won and as the whole class errupted into claps and cheers.

Story 2
A kid was asked to write an impromptu 3 minute oral about school. For this the kid wrote about school as if it were a prison. Then the kid was narrating his story to his elders. Then one of the elders said, "do you realise if you had been selected to narrate your oral you would have got into trouble and people don't usually appreciate such honesty?" To this he replied with a sigh I know sort of attitude, "Yeah I know I know, they would want me to say school is heaven and the teachers are angels!"


Don't kids just say the darndest things? Hilarious seriously! I will try to get my hands on the written oral and post it on my blog as well.

3 comments:

cm chap said...

That's fabulous...

Srinivas said...

Good blog...I agree with you when Kids say I know..I know..

PreethZzZ said...

cm-chap: hahaha yeh... amazing things kids are!! dont know what happens when they grow up though!! hahah...

sri: thank u.. isn't it hilarious... they seem to know everything! haha..