Monday, December 3, 2007

I'm a survivor!

When I was much younger, I guess until the age of 12 mainly I had some very very strange views! Read and be prepared to probably ROTFL!

Oddity?

1) I used to try to limit the amount of water I took.
2) I used to always eat less and be able to go for a long time without eating.
3) I would always have cold showers.

Why?

1) So just in case I was faced in a situation where, there was a scarcity for water I was able to survive!
2) This was for a similar reason to the above, in case there was a situation where no food was available or to “try” fasting!
3) To get used to cold water!

Imagined Scenario?

1) I used to always somehow imagine myself having to face a situation in a desert.
2) (a) Fasting (inspired by hindi movies and all the Karva Choth scenes)
(b) In case we suddenly became poor and there was no food or a lack of.
(c) In case a tornado or some natural calamity or war hit and we had to go into lock down without much food.
(d) general scarcity of food.
3) (a) In case I was having a hot shower and the water turned cold (prevention is better than cure ;-) )
(b) In case I somehow fell into a cold body of water (inspiration TITANIC)
(c) In case I was stranded somewhere where there was no option but to bathe in cold cold water.
(d) This scenario is crazier than most of the others, well I used to feel that the hot water was totally just scalding my scalp, even if it was mild, whereas I used to feel that cold water was able to moisturise somehow! Hmmm.. LOL!


These are just a few... Many many more are there! But not enough time to write all of them! Hehe...

7 comments:

Jeevan said...

Advance Happy Birthday Wishes buddy :) have a wonderful time and take care.

Compassion Unlimitted said...

first timer here..enjoyed the write up
birthday?advanced wishes from me too
TC
CU

bharat chandran said...

It is good to feel what you imagine. And more better, when you share it to someone! Nice post!

Vinesh said...

wow u must take part in Survivor!

PreethZzZ said...

Jeevan: Thx! :-)

CU: Welcome here... Thx for the wishes!

Bharat: Haha thx... Well that's what blogs are all about! ;-)

VInesh: Seriously, I think I should and see where all my survival tactics would have taken me!

Anonymous said...

I mailed you sometime back about the Hindu thingy! I expect a reply.

-ok

Maddy said...

Belated Birthday wishes!!! else advance wishes for next year. you sound like a analyst of life.keep going