Wednesday, June 24, 2009

#TweetOff

Hey all,
Due to popular confusion of what a #TweetOff is, let me explain:
  • It is like a dance off only its a tweet off (no dancing only tweeting)
  • We compete (friendly though), max no. of tweets is the winner
  • Tweets must be longer than one word
  • The judge gets to decide all the other rules
  • The judge can throw random topics and make it such that for a certain amount of time only those topics are to be tweeted about.
  • Extra points can be awarded for wit, humour, smartness, or anything mildly entertaining.
  • Its a friendly exchange of tweets and in no way a war!

Ok I think that's enough explaining. Its pretty straight forward. If you want to know more follow me @preethzzz and @fossiloflife tomorrow 10am-10pm IST! The decision of who is the judge is pending either to be @adapaavi or @rohitsabu or whoever else wants to!

Rule 1# Tweets must be longer than one word

Rule 2# There must be no repition of tweets

Rule3# TweetOff tweets must be tagged with #TweetOff+(first letter of name e.g for me #TweetOffP) -

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pls mention the Prize money in U.S.D. I m interested to be the Judge provided I am given 25 % of the Prize money.

Sudhamshu said...

And if that judge received his 25% percent, I'd like to get 30% myself!