Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Burnt Toast

Mum: Sweetheart, please make some toast.

Kid: Sure mum!


(Gets out the toaster, just puts it in, presses down the button and walks away)


***Few minutes later***


Mum: "Kid", look what you've done.


(Kid comes running and looks to see that the toast is burnt to the state of being considered charcoal)


Kid: (replies calmly) What mum? I didn't do anything?


Mum: WHAAATTT??? Can't you see the toast is so burnt?


Kid: It's not me, blame global warming! ;-)
P.S Global Warming is a serious issue. Please do what you can to prevent it!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

the kid's totally my kind i guess. nowadays i tend to relate every stupid thing i do to global warming ! ;-)

Unknown said...

the kid's totally my kind i guess. nowadays i tend to relate every stupid thing i do to global warming ! ;-)

cm chap said...

lol

Random Access said...

The mom shud have tried a gentle hit on the head with this masterpiece...

Random Access
The search has just begun !!!

Anonymous said...

haha. nice and thought provoking, next time my I burn my shirt while ironing, global warming is there to blame! :-D. I guess we all have to pull our socks up and start working for our earth...

TLC said...

Would love it if you would follow @storyexperiment on twitter. Your imagination and talent is just what we need.