Thursday, July 24, 2008

Question

Hey all,
After a while of not having time to blog I am here with a really very random post. I have a question which I would like answered. So here goes:

How come when you go to bed you need your thick clothes as well as your thick blanket, whereas when you are up you do not need your blanket but just your thick clothes?

  • Is it because the temperature drops more at night?
  • Is it because you need to be warmer to fall asleep? (Although I must say the difference is apparent as soon as you go into bed & not necessarily when you are trying to sleep)
  • Or is it something else?

Share your thoughts with me...

2 comments:

Speech is Golden said...

i am tempted to say... living in cold canberra that the only reason we wear just the thick clothes when we are up is that it would look horribly odd to walk around with a thick blanket wrapped around urself. trust me... i have tried that before.

PreethZzZ said...

Hmmm... LOL I've tried it before as well... But for some reason when you lie down you need to have an extra layer at least!